The Digital Developer contributes to e-commerce web development initiatives, developing high quality code and helping to improve the processes we use. The developer will mostly interface with our go-to-market process and focus on developing both unique and re-usable email templates. The developer will also help manage our email data architecture and any queries or scripting required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating with UX and Design teams to code and deliver front-end content
- Developing and maintaining cross-client, cross-device compatible SFMC/ExactTarget templates
- Troubleshooting bugs within email campaigns and customer journey
- Maintaining existing Crocs code and assets
- Provide level of effort for all email projects, as well as provide direction on scope and determine overall feasibility.
- Create and document development specifications and work completed
- Active participation through all phases of the email development lifecycle
- Provide status updates and communication on email projects to e-commerce business users and other stakeholders.
- Drive email development initiatives to continually enhance and optimize Crocs e-commerce infrastructure.
- BA in Computer Science or a related program, or commensurate experience
- 2+ years’ experience as an email or web developer
- Familiarity with code repository systems (SVN, Git)
- Responsive design experience (or similar mobile and tablet work)
- Experience converting and/or slicing PSDs to CSS (or similar)
- Experience with AmpScript or other email scripting languages
- Understanding of and experience with mobile and web based design constraints, editors, browser platforms and their differences
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming practices
- Self-directed and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated flexibility and collaboration in fast-paced production environment
- Ability to provide insight, thoughts and contribute feedback to the team on various projects from a technical perspective.
- Adaptability to pick up and work without supervision
- Ability to write, edit, and troubleshoot custom SQL queries preferred
- Experience with SFMC/ExactTarget preferred
- Experience with AmpScript or other email scripting languages preferred
- Experience working with API calls preferred
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications is highly preferred
- Microsoft Excel Pivot Tables and Macros experience highly preferred
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.