The E-Commerce CRM & Social Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the communication strategy creation and execution email marketing, LINE Official account and LINE Business Connect. Testing and evaluation are also included. Collaborate very closely with the rest of the e-commerce team and other teams in Crocs Japan and Global.
As a member of the Japan eCommerce team, you will be part of dynamic group responsible for executing the traffic driven to eCommerce activities required to meet the company’s financial goals & customer engagement objectives to bring profound comfort, fun, colourful and innovation to the world’s feet.
You will be reporting directly to the Japan Ecommerce Director or Digital Marketing Manager.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Communication strategy planning & executing for email & LINE messages, responsible for including traffic driven to eCom & Marketplaces, ROAS and vendor management.
- Communication plan such as promotion and product focus campaign based on go-to-market strategy
- Evaluating each CRM program for their effectiveness and ROAS together with finding opportunities to constantly optimize for reaching the set KPI targets and budget
- Based on client-information & segmentation, gains a better understanding of our clientele, identifies/ anticipates new trends for better drive efficient CRM programs.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and Onsite merchants teams to align with the best go-to-market strategy
- Implements the new communication programs such as new automated email or LINE business Connect messages to the growth opportunities segment
- Measure impact and analyse results and propose recommendations for the future
- Create campaign contents design working with vendor
- Keep your knowledge up to date with the latest industry trends and new features;
Skills and Experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of email marketing and Social Media Marketing especially LINE Official
- Experience of roll out of LINE official & LINE Business connect as Project leader
- Analytical mind set, detail oriented, good with numbers and capable to create forecasts on how to optimize the available marketing budget within different markets and in line with the business goals/KPIs;
- Being familiar with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
- Proven ability in optimizing and effectively expanding CRM program (revenue driven)
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills with a strong ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Detailed planning balanced by flawless execution;
- Experience with agency management
- Fluent Japanese. Preferably English skill both verbal and written is a strong plus.
- Innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-starter who works well in Digital Marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel. Power Point)
Advance knowledge of Excel is required
- Comfortable working in a highly cross-functional matrix environment