We’re after a visual virtuoso who can lift the level of everything they touch. From crafting beautiful branding to executing digital experiences that help our high-profile clients smash their targets. Someone who leads by example and has a can-do attitude that energises the people they lead.
You can take a step back and see the bigger picture. You know what’s happening visually right now, where to tap into culture and what’s right for the brand. You can get hands on if needed, direct a design team on a project, present to clients, support others presenting and talk the language of project management and production when required.
Most importantly, this is an opportunity to help shape the work of a committed and talented team who tackle every brief with enthusiasm and dedication. All at an agency that has a strong visual and design culture that runs through the heart of everything we do.
- Be the visual lead on a range of projects, from branding and UI to pitches and packaging.
- Work towards a vision and understand how it achieves the client’s goals.
- Be an inspirational presenter and help bring up the level of your team’s presentations.
- Be a team player who can work closely with strategists, producers and production teams.
- Have project performance and mentoring conversations as you guide the progress of the team.
- Have the ability to work effectively on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be able to prioritise and deal with shifting requirements.
- Be proficient in the appropriate software including Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator and Principle.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights