As a Senior Marketing Science Analyst your curiosity never ends. The next question is always on your mind, helping you to understand how data science fits in the big picture of a project. Of the five sub-disciplines of Marketing Science—tracking and measurement, data visualization, testing and evaluation, data integration, and statistical modeling—you’re a rock star in at least two. Most importantly, you’ve got a solid understanding of how they all fit into a project, and you’re looking to hone your craft in areas you’re unfamiliar with. Also, gaining some leadership experience by providing guidance to junior analysts on daily project deliverables is definitely something you’re up for.
- [End-to-End Analytics tracking] Manage the end-to-end analytics tracking for clients
- [Strategic measurement] Design and lead the implementation of measurement solutions to support to improve single view of customer data.
- [Cross-channel measurement + tracking] Leverage client analytics solutions (preferably: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target, etc.) and various 3rd party marketing solutions (DoubleClick, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.) to support connected, cross-channel measurement.
- [Oversight] Lead the ideation, development, and execution of measurement strategies and frameworks.
- Provide work direction and mentor Associate Analysts and Analysts on project work.
- Be responsible for managing, organizing and presenting data in a clear, concise and actionable format.
- Confidently manage project delivery expectations and communications to project team.
- Think strategically about how data, technology, and content can be used to deliver smarter experiences and stronger business outcomes.
- At least 2 years of experience working with tag management systems (e.g., Adobe Launch, Ensighten, Telium, etc.) and implementing digital analytics tracking solutions.
- Experience in developing analytics tagging architectures, creating technical specification documents, and working with front end development teams to implement analytics tracking solutions.
- Knowledge on how to build analytics solution designs (SDRs), tagging plans, and implementation guides.
- Experience in implementing/troubleshooting/deploying Adobe stack solutions, Google 360, and/or 3rd party marketing tags using Adobe Launch.
- Experience with automated analytics validation tools (Charles, Omnibug, Adobe Experience Platform debugger etc.)
- Documents and maintains analytical and reporting operational procedures and processes.
- A detail-oriented mindset with exceptional organization skills.
- Strong time management skills to ensure accurate delivery.
- Confidence in your communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to efficiently communicate deliveries and delays of project with follow-ups as needed.
- Well-organized approach to working on multiple projects at once.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights