As an Associate User Experience (UX) Designer, you determine the user experience of our clients’ digital products. You’re driven by a passion for designing experiences that display empathy for end-users and help our clients achieve their business goals.
Organizing content, developing information architectures, documenting scenarios and use cases, and delivering detailed wireframes and functional specifications is your day-to-day. Most importantly, you produce a variety of design solutions for a given problem and own the execution of key deliverables during the product development process.
- Receive high-level direction and produce detailed wireframes, visual compositions, and prototypes to communicate design intent and action upon client and user feedback.
- Draw insights from data provided by web analytics and research studies and turn those insights into tangible design solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external engineering teams on all the details that make an experience delightful, through the creation and maintenance of design systems or design languages, documentation, and interaction specifications.
- Manage time effectively and execute according to commitments.
- Focus on growing as a designer, soaking up the art of how to effectively sell design, learning how to use a variety of tools, practices, processes, and where they fit into the workflow
- Bachelor's degree preferred, with multidisciplinary background such as psychology, computer science, information sciences, human/computer interface design or commerce/business.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative thinking, problem solving, process, and quality.
- Effective communication skills, both orally and in a variety of written and diagrammatic forms.
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills, and ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to provide examples of creative thinking and solving challenges with intuitive and engaging design solutions.
- Thorough, detail-oriented, and highly organized working style with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexibility and adaptability to faced-paced and changing environments.
- High proficiency in the use of tools such as Sketch, Omnigraffle, InVision, Principle, and Axure as well as Keynote, Powerpoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity and experience working with WCAG 2.0 A/AA standards.