This position can be done remotely depending on location, within Canada and the US.
- Work with the Technology Director on strategic initiatives and campaign work
- Architect the technical solution designs for development and provide developer estimates
- Oversee the development process, ensure appropriate project standards are being followed and lead code reviews
- Provide hands-on development support to project team where necessary
- Collaborate iteratively with the Creative team, creating and adjusting prototypes accordingly
- Provide mentorship for the development team
- 2+ years experience as a Tech Lead or in a comparable technology leadership role
- Experience managing or leading a team
- A strong problem-solving, detail-oriented approach
- Experience collaborating with Creative team members
- Experience managing development and delivery of commercial websites
- Familiarity with website operations on a high traffic website
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and development pipelines
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc
- Experience with enterprise-grade content management platforms such Adobe Experience Manager or Sitecore is a "nice to have" skill
- Experience working in a multi-tenanted architecture is "nice to have"
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.