OPEN TO LOCATION - Canada & US
As a Producer in our specialized content studio, Wander, you are central to successfully translating vision into reality. You bring experience following projects through from ideation to completion to the table—and you understand every step it takes in between to get to the finish line. Just a few minutes with a storyboard, and you can tell who on your team you’ll need, how long the project will take, and how much it’s going to cost. You’re on speed dial with your project manager, defining external costs and generating production schedules when needed. The trust you’ve built within your team allows you to rein in a creative team when necessary, and clients know you as an expert and trusted advisor.
- Define production scope, recommend talent, and hire contract crew/vendors.
- Generate and negotiate third party production estimates.
- Define production schedules, set milestones, and track deliverables.
- Provide and promote high standards of professionalism and leadership throughout projects, both within and outside the organization.
- Appropriately represent the agency’s business philosophies, protocols, and standards.
- Moderate both the internal and client review processes.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams, including technology, planning, creative, management, and third parties.
- Mentor internal teams through the various intricacies of content creation.
- Cultivate strong relationships within creative teams.
- Manage talent (union) licensing and standard production documentation, including insurance, permits, usage rights, and more.
- Maintain strong working relationships with external partners.
- 3+ years experience with interactive production, preferably in a production company or agency environment. Traditional production experience a plus.
- Experience working with Cost Consultants.
- Experience in a leadership role with a focus on both client-facing and team-management.
- Project management experience preparing budgets, statements of work and production schedules
- Working knowledge of live action shoots.
- Strong knowledge of the interactive space.
- Flawless communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of software/internet development lifecycle.
- Ability to manage multiple planned and unplanned project tasks, roles, and responsibilities.
- Skills in mediation, negotiation, and diplomacy.
- Producer portfolio samples along with corresponding project documentations, including SOW, budgets, and project plans required.