As a Technology Director, you are the champion of technical evolution and growth. To ensure department processes are understood and implemented, you support your dedicated team of developers though every stage of a project. Overseeing the technical aspects of projects can be challenging—but you’re a team player who can work together with other disciplines to create the best possible digital solutions. As a resource with your finger on the pulse of development trends and breakthroughs, you’re a client’s best technical partner. Most importantly, you have an unparalleled enthusiasm for technology.
- Own the implementation of project designs, standards, and processes.
- Consult on enterprise technologies in the digital platform space.
- Develop and document high-level technical designs such as architectural diagrams.
- Contribute to organic business development, research, and requirement gathering.
- Assist in development and maintenance of technical standards.
- Evaluate performance of Technology department.
- Bring expertise on various technologies and assist others in learning these technologies.
- Grow your discipline by consulting on new business development, research and requirement gathering
- 5+ years of experience delivering web solutions using frameworks such as React, and Vue.js
- Knowledge of modern tools for data and animation driven projects such as GraphQL, and WebGL
- 2-3+ years of experience as a technical lead on large web-based B2C projects.
- Experience with mobile first and responsive web development.
- Experience with cross browsers, cross platform issues, DOM, and W3C Web Standards.
- Experience leading and maintaining communication to a distributed team.
- Familiarity with Atlassian project management tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence.
- An ability to work effectively in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- An ability to communicate with clients daily, acting as a representative of Critical Mass from a technical & business development standpoint