This position will initially be remote. Canada and US candidates only, please.
- Work with the Technology Director on strategic initiatives and campaign work.
- Scope technical components of overall solutions accurately.
- Enforce the development process and ensure appropriate project documentation.
- Provide hands-on development support to project team where necessary.
- Contribute to solution architecture designs and lead code reviews.
- Understand technical complexities of multi-tiered web solutions and ensure appropriate design solutions are achieved.
- Be a liaison to our remote development support team.
- Collaborate iteratively with the Creative team, creating and adjusting prototypes accordingly.
- 5+ years previous experience working as a Senior Front-End Developer.
- Experience managing or leading a team.
- Experience working closely & successfully with Creative team members in an iterative style.
- Experience managing development and delivery of commercial websites or web apps.
- Familiarity with website operations and fluency in the typical tiers on a high traffic website.
- Exposure to CI/CD tools such as AWS, Azure, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, TeamCity etc.
- Experience with Typescript and Storybook would be an asset, but not a required skill.