As an Account Coordinator Intern, you will work alongside and support the Client Services team to expertly manage and grow client relationships. Organizing agendas, preparing presentations, documenting meeting minutes, and coordinating meetings, travel, and expenses requires you to be thorough and detail-oriented—but you’ve got that covered. You’ll grow in your role with key guidance and mentorship from an Account Manager and Account Director.
This 12-week internship commences May 25, 2021.
- Organize and set agendas for weekly client meetings.
- Assume ad-hoc requests and assist in the coordination, preparation, and promotion of small projects and special events.
- Attend meetings and document information from those meetings.
- Prepare appropriate presentations and present data from spreadsheets.
- Liaise with Client Services and Project Management teams.
- Schedule meetings with internal teams, departments, clients, and vendors.
- Coordinate between agencies in regards to client information and document sharing, meeting scheduling, and communication maintenance.
- Post-secondary education desired.
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Internet browsers, and Keynote.
- Excellent word-processing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A thorough, detail-oriented mindset where organization is prioritized.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work well under stress and in a dynamic environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to be a global thinker.
- Ability to proactively and diligently follow up with teams.