Critical Mass is adding a Creative Recruiter to support our growing digital agency. Our global Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for delivering a best-in-class candidate experience and supporting the hiring needs at every level across the agency.
In this role, you wlil work to attract, engage and guide candidates through our hiring process while keeping in mind the goal of an exceptional candidate experience. You will build trustworthy relationships with candidates, teammates and hiring managers, and scale your pace to match business demands. Your will focus will be finding interactive creative talent at all levels for Visual Design, UX Design, and UX Writing.
This is a 3-month contract role to start and will be remote.
- Source for qualified passive candidates and present to the hiring teams.
- Review proactive candidates that apply in our ATS and present to the hiring teams.
- Coordinate and conduct initial screening interviews with prospective candidates.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS): manage job postings, open position information, close positions, candidate records, etc.
- Manage external job board postings and recruitment tools, ensuring appropriate integration with ATS.
- Provide candidates with pre and post-interview follow up communications for open or future roles.
- Negotiate offers in a competitive market.
- Track and present pipeline of candidates in weekly meetings.
- 5-7 + years experience in full-cycle creative recruiting.
- Well developed sourcing skills and a comfort reaching out to passive candidates.
- Experience managing large number of openings in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to forge relationships and gain trust with candidates, hiring managers, and Talent team.
- Successfully navigated and negotiated compensation.