The Critical Mass team in Cupertino sits and works should-to-shoulder with our client. We create applications which drive one of the world’s most trafficked websites. We play an active role helping our client connect their consumers globally through mobile, digital, and in-store experiences.
Think of all the ways that we explore and purchase products - direct from the source, other retail stores both on and offline. This team focuses on maintaining the branding and human-centered design thinking and experiences throughout indirect channel partners digital ecosystem and drive strategies that provide customers with a thoughtful and engaging experience that stays on-brand.
As a Producer, you are a creative and strategic thinker who loves learning everything there is to know about a client’s brand, business, and customer. You have experience working with multidisciplinary teams, and you know what it takes to deliver a digital experience that can improve the lives of customers and surpasses the goals of clients. Both the client services and project delivery worlds are successfully navigated by your proactive communication of project statuses, issues, and opportunities to clients. You adeptly manage the project team tracking scope, schedule, staffing, and budget on medium to large sized projects. You have a passion for digital project delivery and want to work with globally admired brands.
- Manage Client Relations by...
- Act as primary contact of communicating needs between the client, team, and vendors.
- Understand your client’s short and long-term goals, as well as their competition. -
- Inform clients how to drive project success.
- Deliver solutions to drive consensus for problems in a professional and timely manner.
- Ensure Project Excellence by...
- Support developing solutions to drive client business.
- Maintain a unique perspective of a common goal to increase knowledge, communication, and awareness between team members and the client.
- Align the team to project goals by sharing client insights and objectives.
- Create solid project plans with top-down and bottom-up budgets to support clients’ interests.
- Execute project plans according to established procedures, channels, and expectations.
- Manage and maintain project scopes and communicate status of scope to team.
- Participate in both client and internal meetings.
- Coordinate project deliverables and guide the team on potential risks.
- Create an articulate storyline of all client materials.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor quality standards on all project deliverables.
- Manage project communication and document issues and changes that affect the project.
- Develop status reports and work with capability project leaders to ensure all resources.
- Create a positive, team-oriented environment that promotes award-winning work.
- Forecast, track, and manage project budgets and revenue, POs, and invoices.-Identify, analyze, prioritize, mitigate, and communicate project risks.
- 3 + years experience managing a variety of digital project types; site builds, ecommerce, marketing campaigns, microsites, and maintenance.
- Experience with office productivity tools such as Excel, Word, MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with collaboration and issue tracking tools such as Box, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Strong understanding of how to manage and control project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development, and revenue forecasting.
- Basic knowledge of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques.
- Experience managing teams and conversations with clients around scope, schedule, and budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, and strategies.
- Familiarity with ecommerce is a plus