As an Associate Creative Director, you bring a creative voice with strategic thinking to projects. You have a diverse array of experiences to bring to the roll—from conceptual development to client relations to the execution of creative deliverables. Creating and communicating concepts, creating and implementing marketing strategies, and developing interactive solutions is on you. But you always ensure and rationalize all creative results against user experience management objectives to deliver excellent digital experiences.
Leading multidisciplinary teams—creative, technology, planning, account and project management, partners, and clients to name a few—doesn’t faze you. Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, you justify concepts to both the client and the project team. You build long-term client relationships with expertise on client vertical markets. Most importantly, you embody and embrace our values—to be honest, inspired, drive, passionate and real—in everything you do.
The successful candidate can be in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver.
- Contribute creative solutions and innovations.
- Build and guide the creative team around account and company needs and vision.
- Drive creative discipline, operational, and industry vertical excellence and expertise to promote continuous improvement and a culture of excellence and accountability.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing groups.
- Conceive and create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas and strategies to all project stakeholders.
- Lead and partner with multidisciplinary teams.
- Provide regular team mentorship and constructive feedback on all accounts.
- Develop, monitor, and modify creative department staffing strategies and plans, including team compensation and performance, skills, training, and mentorship.
- Develop, implement, and monitor quality standards across all creative department artifacts and deliverables.
- Improve upon creative department methods, problem-solving models, and best practices.
- Set and meet expectations for deliverables, estimations, and project plans.
- Support and lead human resource initiatives with a focus on performance management.
- Understand, embrace, and communicate corporate mission and values.
- 6+ years design, marketing, and communications interactive work experience.
- 6+ years digital advertising experience in an agency environment.
- Passion for advertising and eagerness to collaborate with other creative people.
- Solid knowledge and appreciation for the distinction between creative expression and commercial reality.
- Experience developing Internet commerce, electronic marketing, and online brand management and integration, with demonstrated results.
Please include a link to your digital portfolio in your application.