As a Copywriter, you are a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with creatives and strategists to bring a digital voice to life. Grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions that are both brilliant and on-brand is what you do. You’re also know the ins and outs of site copy, banner ads, direct e-mails, interactive scripts, and other online marketing.
To demonstrate high-quality, insightful approaches with outstanding results, you pull from a wide variety of experiences on past projects. Copy is your comfort-zone, but you’ve got a well-rounded knowledge of the broader industry—social media, usability, online marketing, and traditional advertising.
- Partner with designers, art directors, and creative directors to bring concepts to life.
- Work closely with art directors and designers to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with visual tone and style.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution.
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives and audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into engaging and effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a copywriter in an agency environment—including experience with digital campaign and social.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- A keen enthusiasm for and demonstrable understanding of Web trends and technologies.
- A strong understanding of marketing (especially direct marketing) and advertising principles.
*Please include your portfolio with your application.
*This role is open to remote candidates in the US and Canada.