As a Designer, you are excited to contribute to the development of creative concepts that translate visually. You are an original thinker and a team player—matching strategic direction with appropriate design results across digital experiences. There’s a line between creative expression and commercial reality—but you’ve got that covered. You’ve tackled the basics of design-related applications—and a keen attention to detail is what makes your work stellar. Most importantly, you are driven by a passion for design.
- Design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Create interactive design concepts.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, photo retouches and enhancements, and animated GIFs.
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables.
- Build and maintain a rapport with creative team, account managers, and project managers.
- 1+ years design and interactive work experience.
- Strong design portfolio.
- Strong visual, interactive and graphic design skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the latest design toolsets.
- Time management skills to manage responsibilities and to always be prepared.
- An ability to brainstorm and contribute to the bigger idea.
- Experience in the latest versions of Mac OS, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- An understanding of the strengths and limitations of After Effects, QuickTime, Director, and ImageReady, as well as information architecture and hierarchy.
- Motion graphics experience for the Web and video
*This role is open to remote candidates in the US and Canada.