Who We Are
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
- We are a global team that is growing quickly. You will be encouraged to engage in impactful decision-making.
- Chipper just closed our Series C funding - read all about it on TechCrunch
- We have a team culture centered on open communication, honest feedback, and personal responsibility. You will not be micromanaged.
- We believe that the best solution is often the simplest and that testing and measuring are the keys to unlocking exponential growth.
- The Chipper team is truly global - on a daily basis, you might be interacting with team members in Nairobi, San Francisco, Lagos, Los Angeles, New York City, Accra, London, Johannesburg, and Berlin.
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a highly motivated CRM manager who will be responsible for the set up, management, optimization & scaling of multiple incentive campaigns across various channels.
As a CRM Manager, you will:
- Assist in the development of the CRM production process coordinated across multiple internal teams including Product Design, Operations, and Engineering
- Drive ongoing product and engineering initiatives that include accessibility to new data points and segmentation
- Coordinate the intake of project briefs (centered on Incentives), assets and timing plans for ad-hoc and triggered campaigns as well as testing initiatives
- Act as the liaison between the engineering team and Global Marketing teams to gather all pertinent information for CRM campaigns
- Ensure development of Incentive campaigns and testing initiatives meet planned deadlines for delivery
- Thoroughly check campaigns for accuracy including design, copy, audience selections, tracking / URLs, and offer details
- Run End to End implementation of incentive campaigns
- Deliver proofs to team for review and sign-off
- Facilitate any updates or change requests
- Perform post-deployment monitoring to ensure campaigns were delivered successfully
- Deliver insightful reporting on test results and performance of CRM incentives campaigns
What You Should Have
- Strong writer, with an understanding of modern communication and cultural norms
- Highly empathetic to the needs of our diverse user base that depend on Chipper for personal and business finances
- 3+ years of experience in CRM and/or digital marketing (preferred not required)
- Previous project management experience
- Detail oriented and well-organized, you sweat the details, read the message, test it to a small group and then hit send
- An editor mindset, you constantly cut for clarity
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven, hyper growth startup environment
- Ability to be flexible with project timelines
- Ability to interface with internal teams including Marketing, Engineering, and Product
- A self-starter with strong work ethic – goes the extra mile without being asked
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly and iterating rapidly
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.