As Director of Technical Program Management at Chipper, you will lead a team of TPMs who manage complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects.
The successful candidate will be someone who loves enabling teams to solve complex technical and business problems, is a leader and mentor to TPMs and other managers, has the attention to detail to deliver outstanding experiences for our customers, works collaboratively across a global organization, and thrives in a high-growth and fully distributed organization.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and grow a distributed team of between 3 and 4 TPMs
- Develop your team through coaching, mentorship and performance management
- Drive and shape the direction of the TPM function at Chipper as we navigate and evolve through high-growth
- Maintain our core values and ensure that decisions and processes are aligned with our culture and core beliefs. This includes fostering a team culture that is both diverse and inclusive
- Develop strategies to support operational efficiency and ensure responsible prioritization and resource alignment that enables successful program delivery
- Contribute expertise to project and process development and best practices
- Maintain compliance with our security and regulatory policies
- Provide visibility to program status (issues, risks, metrics, etc.) on an ongoing basis
What You Should Have
- Have significant experience (~5+ years) leading high impact technical programs and have a demonstrated ability to see complex projects to successful completion
- Have experience managing and building a team of technical program managers, preferably for organizations with a distributed workforce
- Have significant experience with developing, presenting and implementing project roadmaps to executives and stakeholders
- Experience operating collaboratively with engineering and business leadership and are comfortable communicating technical concepts for both audiences
- Have proven success in leading projects in a growing organization where change is an expected part of our growth trajectory
- Outstanding relationship building skills conducive to driving consent when consensus is not possible
- Superior analytical skills, capable of making data driven decisions and recommendations
Chipper Cash <3’s Chipper Team Members
At Chipper Cash we prioritize people. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Chipper Cash and the country where you work. We offer competitive salary and benefits. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, unlimited PTO that you’ll actually be encouraged to take, equity in the company, outstanding health and wellness benefits such as our new Chipper Care Policy, generous parental leave, and a welcoming and inclusive culture that embraces the open-minded traveler with a love for humanity and all our differences, and much more.
At Chipper we know some groups of applicants will only apply if they check every box on a job opening, but we encourage you not to say no for us. If you meet 80% of the requirements, apply apply apply! We would love to speak to you.