Chipper Cash is Africa’s modern mobile payments platform. We’re helping friends, families and loved ones stay connected and securely send money across Africa with incredible ease and peace of mind. Our cross-border payments infrastructure also helps merchants and businesses in Africa accept payments on the internet with no friction. Over 3 million users have joined so far and we’re growing very fast. We have raised a total of $152.2M from Jeff Bezos, Joe Montana and some of the most reputable fintech Venture Capital firms in the world to accelerate the growth of financial services within Africa.
We are looking for an experienced Business Recruiter to join our Recruiting team. You will play a critical role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Chipper’s most important asset - its people!
We are a globally distributed team - this role can be based in our SF headquarters or fully remote in the US or UK.
What You Will Do
- You will design and execute the recruiting strategy in one or multiple key areas within our Global organization with a constant lens on diversity, belonging and inclusion
- You will be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for some of Chipper’s most critical business units such as Legal, Risk & Compliance, Marketing, and Business Operations
- You will track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular basis
- You will work in partnership with recruiters, coordinators and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent in a competitive market
- You will recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- You will work closely with cross-functional teams like People Ops, Finance, and Legal to deliver a high-quality and holistic candidate experience
What You Should Have
- You have experience working as an in-house recruiter in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- You have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a partner management perspective
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamond in the rough
- You have a growth mindset and can be flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- You are a standout colleague and you strive for having phenomenal collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews has an outstanding and positive experience
If you feel you are a fit, please apply because we would love to hear from you. It means a lot to us that you have taken the time to read through our job description so thank you so much for your time. We wish you all the best in your job search.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, veteran status, and any other status. Chipper Cash is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If there are any accommodations that we can provide during the interview process that help you to be confident and do your best work, don’t hesitate to let us know.