Crisis Text Line is free, 24/7 support for those in crisis. Text 741741 from anywhere in the US to text with a trained Crisis Counselor. Crisis Text Line trains volunteers to support people in crisis. With over 150 million messages processed to date, we’re growing quickly, but so is the need.
The recruiting manager is a true player coach, guiding the recruiting team and hiring managers toward an inclusive and effective recruiting process while also acting as a full-cycle recruiter for select roles. The recruiting manager sets goals for the team, uses data to understand and improve effectiveness, and works with hiring managers to achieve individual hiring goals.
- Lead and develop recruiting team members to ensure high performance
- As a skilled full-cycle recruiter, build diverse and qualified engineering, data, and product teams
- Update current recruiting practices, and craft new approaches to increase impact
- Use recruiting metrics to measure success and identify ways to improve (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Implement new sourcing methods that result in a diverse, qualified pipeline
- Research and select effective job posting options
- Advise hiring managers and interviewers on inclusive interviewing techniques, including interview skill training
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Support your team and direct reports by setting clear team and individual goals, providing consistent and actionable feedback, and intentionally supporting professional development
- Actively support individual and team racial equity knowledge, and apply understanding through ongoing learning, reflecting and dialogue opportunities
- 5+ years relevant recruiting experience
- BA/BS required
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS
- Dedication to building diversity through inclusive hiring practices
- Track record of successfully meeting or exceeding individual full cycle recruiting goals
- History of managing or mentoring other recruiting team members
- Demonstrated analytical, strategic, and leadership capabilities with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- 20 paid holidays, including 3 floating holidays
- Generous paid time off: 15 vacation days, 3 personal days, 5 sick days
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for the staff member and family
- 403B retirement plan (the nonprofit equivalent of a 401K): 3% contribution by Crisis Text Line.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave (available after 6 months of employment)
- Mental health stipend
- Wellness stipend
- Internet service stipend
- Home office setup stipend
(benefits do not apply to interns, contractors, research collaborators, and part-time positions.)
Crisis Text Line is an equal opportunity employer. We provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who have a disability and meet the skill, experience, education, and other job-related requirements of the role to allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job.