We’re a company of game-changers.
We strive to help our students envision the best version of themselves and level up. We’re obsessed with with our students’ outcomes and measure success against the impossible, and we only play to win.
Come join us as we continue to forge a pathway for our students, joining our network of more than 1,500 tutors and mentors from around the world! With an HQ in Auckland, New Zealand and offices in more than 24 locations around the world - there’s something for everyone.
We encourage you to find out more about us and explore the ideal tutoring, mentoring, or consulting opportunity for you.
If you’re a high achiever, have enjoyed excellent grades in High School and/or University, have strong soft skills and are passionate about education, you may fit right in as a tutor to the extensive network that is Crimson Education. Crimson Education is currently looking for tutors, mentors, and consultants in all subject areas.
These roles are part-time, can be done remotely working with students based around the world.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Working closely with a variety of students based across the world - including the US, Asia, Australia and Europe.
- Conducting formal tutoring sessions with students on a frequent ongoing basis.
- Providing subject-specific expertise to students within your tutoring portfolio.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive lesson plans that tackle students’ needs - we will be providing some training on this!
- Maintaining reasonable levels of e-mail communication with students outside of formal sessions
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- You’ve got excellent High School and University grades
- You’re passionate about education and enjoy teaching - ideally you’ve even got some experience tutoring students already!
- You’re detail oriented with strong planning and organizational skills
- You’ve got fantastic verbal and written communication skills
US Application Consulting Expectations:
- Brainstorming and editing the Common Application Essay
- Brainstorming and editing all Supplementary Essays
- Preparing students for interviews
What We're Looking For: You are a current student or graduate of a top 50 graduate or post-graduate program in the US
UK Application Consulting Expectations:
- Brainstorming, reviewing, and editing with the student for content and structure of UCAS Personal Statement
- Suggesting recommended reading to assist student with content selection and angle for their UCAS Personal Statement
- Providing mock interview sessions and feedback
What We're Looking For: You are a current student or graduate of a graduate programme at a top university in the UK
US Extracurricular and Leadership Consulting Expectations:
- Helping to provide advice and mentor our students in developing their passions through extracurricular activities
- Guiding students in creating bespoke capstone projects that demonstrate their ingenuity, interests, and leadership abilities
What We're Looking For: You are a current student or graduate of a top 25 undergraduate program in the US
UK Extracurricular Consultant Expectations:
- Providing guidance in developing their academic field of interest through extracurricular involvement and self-driven academic projects
- Ensuring student's demonstrate sufficient passion within their field of study to potential universities
What We're Looking For: You are a current student or graduate of an undergraduate programme at a top university in the UK
Academic Tutoring Expectations:
- Using curriculum knowledge to deliver high quality academic tutoring to Crimson students in a particular subject
- Preparing students for upcoming examinations and strengthen base concepts in order to improve performance
What We're Looking For: You scored in the 95th percentile or above in the subject(s) or test(s) you wish to tutor in
Art Portfolio Expectations:
- Guiding students to develop and arrange comprehensive artistic portfolio to aid their application to university arts programs
What We're Looking For: You have attended a top arts program/college and have experience curating an Art Portfolio
If this sounds like you, and you like the idea of working with intelligent young adults and cutting edge technologies, then get in touch and apply today!