DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
- Program Crestron SIMPL# And SIMPL #Pro based room control systems
- Architecture and design of SIMPL Crestron based systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing SIMPL Crestron systems.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation on existing SIMPL Crestron projects.
- Perform technical presentations of projects based on SIMPL Crestron technology.
- Technical interface between technicians, developers and Commission officials
- Program and troubleshoot audio-visual and conference installations.
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the entire system.
- Perform technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses for the entire system.
- Analyse EC service requirements, procedures, and problems, to automate or improve new or existing systems and scheduling.
- Consult with EC services and project manager to ensure correct implementation.
- Create block diagrams, analyses models and logic flow charts.
- Test, debug, and refine the software to obtain the required result.
- Prepare required reporting and documentation to the source code, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Analysing existing database structure for technical requests.
- Creating interface ports on databases.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge C# development
- Good knowledge in SIMPL#Pro Crestron
- Knowledge of AMX is a good to have
- Ability to understand A/V technology and collaborate with audio-visual engineers and integrators in order to perform the necessary developments and touch panel designs.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting audio, video switching, system control and room 4 management problems.
- Knowledge of writing technical documentation for the developed systems.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge, written and spoken, of English and/or French required.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to transform A/V requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Ability to work in an international/multicultural environment.
- Ability to work with a ticketing system.
- Knowledge of both AMX and Crestron and/or others would be a major asset for the service.
- Development skills in other languages.
- Knowledge of Crestron Fusion and programming.
- One or more certificates in Crestron or in an equivalent -technology handling will be considered as an additional asset (Crestron SIMPL# And SIMPL #Pro Certification).
- Knowledge of one or more Conference systems (Televic, Bosch, Taiden, Shure,…)
- Knowledge of Oracle databases
- CTS certification