- Physical deployment of the storage and backup solution
- Guide the deployment till completion
- Participate, on a punctual basis, on specific project tasks related to her/his specialty.
- The Back Up and Storage Engineer must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player.
Mandatory : EU-Secret clearance will be initiated
- Implements, maintains and adapts the configuration of storage and back-up software and system components;
- Advises the project team and the customer in areas such as availability management, capacity management, contingency planning, configuration management, replacement/upgrade of outdated equipment/software, and other relevant tasks related to the role and the domain of storage and back-up;
- Maintains the relevant documentation/manuals/procedures describing the storage and back-up systems and their infrastructure of the customer;
- Provides input in order to organize regular knowledge transfer sessions.
- Bachelor or University degree in IT or equivalent by valid professional IT certifications in the domain of administration/operations of storage and backup systems.
- English proficient (CEFRL Level: Minimum B2, Ideally C1)
- Preferable 2nd language: French and/or Dutch
Employment and technical requirements :
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the specific ICT domain of storage and backup;
- In-depth experience of storage and back-up solutions, in particular of specific HP storage/back-up solutions, i.e.
- HP 3PAR,
- HP Store Once,
- Knowledge of storage/back-up solutions in general
- Knowledge and experience of VEEAM (certification preferred);
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of other elements in the customer’s environment (VMware, RedHat Linux).
- Work shifts of 8 hours covering the time range between 08h30 and 18h30 from Monday to Friday with some flexibility required when overtime is exceptionally needed.