CRI Group is offering ICT consulting jobs at European Institutions and International Organizations.
CRI offers via its clients, a good work-life balance with clearly defined working schedules and fascinating multilingual and multicultural work-environment.
You’ll be part of a company that cares and offers an attractive medical insurance package on top of the excellent social security provided.
You’ll be offered a lifelong learning envelope with extensive training opportunities to improve your professional skills by working for prestigious customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define and implement IT security policies and governance
- Conduct gap analysis and risk assessments
- Audit security products and tools
- Manage security tests
- Deliver and maintain up to date architecture diagrams for the IT infrastructure
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have solid experience in IT security, standards, methodologies, IT security policy creation
- Have experience in IT risk assessment, quality procedure and control implementation
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment
- Hold minimum a master’s degree or equivalent with 5 years of higher education
At least one or more of the following skills:
- IT Security standards
- Data security