The aim of the traineeship is to get acquainted to the administartive work of CRI Group S.A. departments. Subsequently, you will learn administrative aspects of various departments including reception, administration (secrétariat), HR human resource, finance, etc.
You’ll work in an international/multi-cultural, multi-lingual environment.
- Fluent (both written and spoken) in both English and French (C level) is mandatory.
- Excellent command of MS-Office package is essential.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with an emphasis on high attention to detail are essential for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication capabilities.
- Ability to quickly pick up new systems and processes.
- Being reliable, responsible, dependable and fulfilling obligations on time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and operate under pressure.
- Ability to create and maintain accurate / accessible and organized documentation.
- Be a team player
- Rigorous and quality oriented
- Person of high integrity and credibility
- Good-natured, cooperative attitude