CRI Group is offering ICT consulting jobs at European Institutions and International Organizations.
CRI offers via its clients, a good work-life balance with clearly defined working schedules and fascinating multilingual and multicultural work-environment.
You’ll be part of a company that cares and offers an attractive medical insurance package on top of the excellent social security provided.
You’ll be offered a lifelong learning envelope with extensive training opportunities to improve your professional skills by working for prestigious customers.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the implementation of information systems to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality
- Give proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow up and organization
- Guide the team in charge of project activities and review their deliverables
- Estimate costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed terms of reference
- Prepare and maintain project and quality plans and tracks activities against the plan, provide regular and accurate reports
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and act where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensure that delivered systems are implemented within these criteria
- Manage the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project sponsors
To fit in the role, you also:
- Have solid knowledge in project management standards and methodologies
- Understand and interpret client's business objectives and requirements against multiple workstreams, with the ability to assess, plan and prioritise
- Manage client relationships, communicating authoritatively regarding technical and strategic issues, and proposing approaches and solutions
- Have strong analytical skills
- Can integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written – including resolving conflicts and influencing
- Hold minimum a master’s degree or equivalent with 5 years of higher education
At least one or more of the following skills:
- MS Project