CRI Group is offering ICT consulting jobs at European Institutions and International Organizations.
CRI offers via its clients, a good work-life balance with clearly defined working schedules and fascinating multilingual and multicultural work-environment.
You’ll be part of a company that cares and offers an attractive medical insurance package on top of the excellent social security provided.
You’ll be offered a lifelong learning envelope with extensive training opportunities to improve your professional skills by working for prestigious customers.
You will have the opportunity to perform:
- Architecture and design of information systems.
- Review of the architecture of existing systems.
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks.
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems.
- Coordination and implementation of the technical architecture.
- Design and development of Java software solutions.
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
To fit in the role, you ideally:
- Have solid experience with design and architecture of Java/J2EE solutions.
- Have experience with the following related technologies: Spring, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Eclipse, REST, Maven, NodeJS.
- Have good knowledge of web services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Have good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML).
- Have experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and/or SQL & PL/SQL.
- Can work in a team and participate in multilingual meetings. Team leading skills are a plus.
- Any experience with front end technologies and tools is considered a strong asset.
- Have a master’s degree in IT or any related field.
- Are fluent in English both written and spoken. French is considered a strong asset.