CRI Group is offering ICT consulting jobs at European Institutions and International Organizations.
CRI offers via its clients, a good work-life balance with clearly defined working schedules and fascinating multilingual and multicultural work-environment.
You’ll be part of a company that cares and offers an attractive medical insurance package on top of the excellent social security provided.
You’ll be offered a lifelong learning envelope with extensive training opportunities to improve your professional skills by working for prestigious customers.
To fit in the role, you ideally have/are:
- Experience with design and development of component architecture and building blocks
- Experience with web services and Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience with assisting in testing, drafting technical documentation, deploying IT solutions, evaluating and reporting
- Experience with working in a team and participating in multilingual meetings. Team leading skills is a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or any related field, Master in IT is a plus.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.