COHO Consulting Group is seeking a Painter to join our team in support of a contract at Robins AFB in Warner Robins, GA.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Coats surfaces of motor vehicles such as automobiles, buses, and trucks with paint, lacquer, epoxy, resin or other material, using brushes, rollers, spray guns and other devices
- Removes old paint from vehicle, using liquid paint remover and scraper, smoothes surface with sandpaper and steel wool
- Roughens aluminum surfaces with acid solution and steel wool to ensure that paint adheres to surface, masks and covers portions of surfaces not to be painted, paints vehicle or specified portion of vehicle and may paint insignia, letters or numerals on vehicle surface using stencils
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ proven work experience in a similar role
- Physical Requirements:
- Workers frequently stand, stoop, bend, kneel, reach, and work in uncomfortable positions.
About Copper River & The Native Village of Eyak:
Owned by the Native Village of Eyak (NVE), a federally recognized Alaska Native Tribe, the Copper River Family of Companies are a collection of entities that deliver a complementary set of solutions and services to support the diverse missions and requirements of our clients. Proud participants of the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) 8(a) Business Development Program since 2006, our companies consist of both current and graduation SBA 8(a) entities. It is our collective purpose to support the Tribe and diversify the NVE’s ability to facilitate economic advancement.
The income generated from our companies helps the Native Village of Eyak fund health and social services, economic development, natural resource/environmental education, jobs, job training, and other benefits to the NVE in a manner that is consistent with Alaskan Native cultural values and traditions.
Copper River’s Culture
The Copper River Family of Companies has a positive, supportive, and thriving culture. At the foundation of our culture is a focus on collaboration. No matter your role or which operating company you work for, we are ONE TEAM working toward the same goals for our customers and for our collective owner- The Native Village of Eyak. How we treat each other is just as important as the work we deliver.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account - healthcare and dependent care
- Health Savings Account - high deductible medical plan
- Retirement 401(k) with employer match
- Open leave policy and paid holidays
- Additional benefits including tuition reimbursement, transportation expense account, employee assistance program, and more!
Note: These benefits are only applicable to full time, regular associates at Copper River.
The Copper River Family of Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.