Crestwood Behavioral Health, a Public Benefit Corporation is proud to be California’s leading provider of mental health services. Together we invest our energy to enhance the quality of life, social integration, community support and empowerment of mental health clients.
Our Values: Family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive the work that we do every day, at all our campuses. These values are integrated into every area of the company’s operations and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide. We are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment.
We know that there are many places you could work, but we invite you to come make a difference with us!
Under the direction of the Director of Plant/Environmental Services, or Designee, the Housekeeper/Janitor is responsible for assisting with the overall functions of the housekeeping department. The Housekeeper/Janitor maintains the facility in a clean and safe environment for clients, staff, and visitors.
HOUSEKEEPING POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- A high school diploma/GED preferred.
- One year experience as a housekeeper in a long-term care facility or hospital preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning, disinfection, and sterilization techniques is mandatory.
HOUSEKEEPER / JANITOR POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans clients’ rooms, bathrooms, public areas, and offices (which entail a lot of squatting, bending, and reaching).
- Cleans and mops floors; must be able to mop with mops weighing approximately twenty-four (24) ounces, if applicable.
- Dusts furniture, light fixtures, lamps, window ledges, and equipment. Use furniture polish on furniture once per week.
- Empties and changes liners in all waste cans daily or when needed.
- Cleans and washes all basins, commodes, lavatories, and fixtures.
- Checks vacant rooms daily to keep fresh and keep furniture straight.
- Completes repair requisitions when needed.
- Obeys all safety rules.
- Follows cleaning schedule.
- Attends in-service training classes.
- Does the necessary buffing of facility floors.
- Communicates with persons served in a supportive and respectful manner.
We offer Full Time employees comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D) as well as generous time away programs, flexible schedules, extensive training, tuition reimbursement and 401k retirement programs.
Crestwood Pandemic Response:
Supporting the safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority, responsibility, and privilege. Our goal is to provide a safe and sanitary environment for clients, staff, and visitors, and to help prevent the development and transmission of infection. Our Pandemic Response Committee partners with health experts across the country and connects with all of our facilities to ensure we are providing the best possible solutions (including preventive measures, protective equipment, emotional support, education, etc.) to meet staff and client needs.
Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.