Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
CORE JOB DUTIES
2nd Shift schedule 3:00 PM -11:30 PM
- Serves as a role-model and resource for manufacturing agent/technicians concerning products and services, policies and procedures, and industry news.
- Delegates manufacturing tasks to leads, agents and technicians
- Respond to all manufacturing agents’ and technicians’ questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Coordinate with the manufacturing manager to ensure accurate information and documentation is provided.
- Manage manufacturing inventory and audit trail investigations to ensure adherence to state regulations and accuracy.
- Investigate and report on audit trails and inventory discrepancies.
- Perform and train leads on all relevant Biotrack procedures.
- Responsible for manufacturing schedule adherence
- Responsible for pre- and post-processing equipment maintenance planning and completion.
- Monitor and maintain all relevant Cresco Labs standards for safety and good manufacturing practices.
- Monitor, train and perform all relevant manufacturing extractions, pre-, and post-processing tasks assigned to leads, technicians, and agents.
- Plan and execute one-of and R+D projects under management direction for department development.
- Monitor and execute proper decision making related to internal testing and third-party product testing.
- Ensures consistency and efficacy of product.
- Responsible for the execution of Cresco Labs manufacturing SOPs, Work Instructions, and documentation.
- Responsible for various tracking and communicative documentations assigned for production planning, execution and tracking.
- Develop training and documentation material needed for department success.
- Ensure adherence to cleaning and sanitation protocols.
- Ensure personal hygiene is acceptable under standards set by Cresco Labs before performing any production activities by washing hands, wearing a hair net, changing clothes.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Relevant industry experience preferred
- Previous leadership positions strongly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to strict policies and procedure.
- Flexibility with changing processes and procedures.
- Ability to promote a teamwork environment is necessary.
- Effective communication skills.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Basic excel, word and computer skill necessary
- Basic math skills necessary.
- Must be able to drive a car, van, truck, and travel plane or train; lift up to 50 pounds
- Environment will consist of office, indoor grow production, warehouse or distribution environment, as well as out-door elements on a frequent basis
- Must be able to stand, want, sit; use hands or finger to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, couch or crawl; talk and hear
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.