Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Lead Order Fulfillment Agent works with our Order Fulfillment team to ensure all orders are properly accounted for in our statewide seed-to-sale tracking system and our internal sales portal. This individual reports into our Order Fulfillment Manager and ensures all incoming and outgoing orders are tracked appropriately and any discrepancies are followed up appropriately.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Serves as a role model and resource for production staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations
- Creates and updates manifests for outgoing deliveries
- Responsible for reviewing manifests for incoming products and following up with any concerns or questions
- Completing all required company and/or state required paperwork in an organized and timely manner
- Works with the Order Fulfillment Manager and other stakeholders to resolve any discrepancies or inaccuracies in data
- Coordinates with the management team to ensure that accurate information and documentation is provided
- Ensures compliance with all state and local cannabis laws and regulations regarding
- Coordinates inventory-tracking procedures with the Order Fulfillment Manager
- Assist employees in properly documenting all required information throughout all procedures
- Assists when needed with onboarding, training, and integration of new hires, and coordinating with Order Fulfillment Manager and other needed production personnel in the process
- Accurately reflects cannabis and non-cannabis inventory within Cresco’s and the state’s inventory tracking systems
- Compliance checks on finished goods within the department, including label verification
- Maintains a continuous state of alertness to ensure the highest standards of safety for fellow employees, products, and the facility
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Two years’ experience in general production of a regulated field producing goods for human consumption (food or pharmaceuticals)
- Strong proficiency working within MS Excel and other MS office products
- Prior experience with point-of-sale applications, preferred
- Knowledge of medical cannabis law, medicinal benefits, and professional cannabis exposure, preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate through written and verbal formats
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, and lift equipment or product, up to 50 lbs., for extended periods.
Cresco Labs is proud to offer eligible employees a robust offering of benefits including, major medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K)-match program, FSA/HSA programs, LTD/STD options, life insurance and AD&D. We also offer eligible employees paid holidays and paid time off. Other rewards may include annual discretionary bonuses, stock options as well as participation in our employee discount program. Benefits eligibility for permanent positions may vary by full-time or part-time roles, location, or position.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.