Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Procurement and Supply Chain Management Applications Lead for our growing SAP team. The primary responsibility for the Procurement and Supply Chain Management Applications Lead is to function as a subject matter expert (“SME”) and play lead role in SAP S/4 HANA implementation in the areas of Supply Chain Management, Planning, and related functions and capabilities. Scope includes SAP applications and integration with other non-SAP. Their secondary responsibility will be in the areas of Sourcing/Procurement, Accounts payable, Master Data and other related functions. The SCM Lead will learn and familiarize themselves with the current systems in their domain. They will be assigned to the SAP S4 HANA implementation and collaborate with the implementation partner and the business teams. The ideal candidate will help design solutions in SAP S/4 HANA, participate in the discovery and design workshops, develop business requirements, design business processes, guide best practice process, data management, support the configuration, development and implementation of new SAP capabilities and solutions. In addition, the role will provide inputs for cutover, data migration, testing, and training related strategies.
The Procurement and Supply Chain Management Applications Lead will work closely with business leaders, department heads, IT team members, software vendor teams and other subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
CORE JOB DUTIES.
- Be the Subject matter expert for SAP configuration and implementation with experience in SAP S/4 HANA Supply Chain Management and Procurement functionalities and experience in Planning as well
- Complete any templates, artefacts, or documents (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, etc.) needed by implementation partner during the project.
- Collect any architectural diagrams and maintain an inventory of systems and legacy applications needed for the SAP implementation
- Engage other IT teams as required during implementation
- Participate in the discovery and blueprinting sessions around Supply Chain, Procurement, Planning requirements and related processes within S/4 HANA System to deliver robust business solutions
- Partner with SAP Implementation teams, Implementation consulting partner, and business teams to understand future state requirements and design, perform gap analysis between current state and future state data, design / develop efficient process and own the data quality assessment for migration
- Validate the functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancement, Forms and Workflows (RICEFW) objects developed by the SI partner during implementation
- Be the Cresco Technology lead in the areas of Supply Chain and Planning, leading discussions in the implementation of SAP S4 HANA related to SCM and Planning.
- Lead the design and configuration of functionality within SAP S/4 HANA for Material Management and, end to end Sourcing/Procurement and Accounts Payable process.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and provide regular updates to business users and management team.
- Participate in the determination of legacy system phase-out
- Work with users to develop test cases, test scripts and test plans. Working Knowledge of software testing procedures with ability to perform integration and functional testing
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Operations, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Accounting, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of SAP experience as an application lead in the SAP Supply Chain Management modules
- 5+ years of SAP experience as an application lead in the SAP MM module
- 2+ years of SAP S/4HANA experience and at least 1 S/4HANA end to end implementation experience
- Extensive experience in SAP configuration and implementation with SAP Supply Chain Management, Demand Planning, Forecasting within ECC 6.0 or S/4 HANA
- 5+ years of SAP configuration and implementation experience with SAP Material Management and Warehouse Management (WM) and/or SAP Inventory Management (IM) within ECC 6.0 or S/4 HANA
- Strong understanding of Supply chain and logistics processes including SOX and in managing respective applications
- Excellent knowledge of SAP MM Module and configurations in the area of Material Master and Vendor Master Data, Sourcing/Procurement processes, Material Requirement Planning, Inventory Management, Accounts payable and invoice management, and its integration with WM, PP, PM, SD, QM, and FI/CO
- Knowledge of SAP APO or SAP IBP is a bonus
- Experience and knowledge of ACTIVATE Methodology and SAP Model Company
- Must be able to lead large and complex global project requirements, working closely with variety of business and IT groups
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivated and must be a good team player with proven skills in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Certification in SAP Material Management (MM) is nice to have
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA security role design and FIORI in MM is a plus
Cresco Labs requires that all corporate employees be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before September 30, 2021. If you are offered and accept a position, you will be required to prove your vaccination status prior to when your employment begins. If you require a medical or religious accommodation with regard to vaccination, please let us know once you receive an offer of employment (if applicable).
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.