Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Assistant Construction Project Coordinator to join our corporate team in Chicago, IL. The Assistant Construction Project Coordinator will be responsible for planning and organizing engagements with the construction team to ensure projects are completed on time and keep all Construction Project Engineers informed of updates throughout the different phases of completion. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter with proven experience in large complex buildouts under strict deadlines and leadership skills.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Participate in project, corporate, and risk review meetings, as needed
- Record and distribute meeting minutes
- Coordinate with Construction Project Engineers to ensure construction and work plans are clearly understood
- Support and assist with project controls efforts, including project cost reporting and scheduling structure
- Provide input into the scheduling of projects to meet required deadlines and maintain construction resources to acceptable levels
- Keep up to date, logs, estimates, work orders, and vendor forms
- Attend weekly meetings and remain in communication with the Construction Director and other key members of the Cresco corporate team
- Conduct safety observations and conversations to help achieve an injury-free environment
- Support off-site project leaders through consistent and accurate communication
- Support rollout of new facilities with organizational planning.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree with previous administrative and project coordination experience
- 2+ years’ experience preferred
- Excellent planning and communication skills
- Experienced in multi-project coordination with projects in varying phases of completion
- Enjoys working in a start-up, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a highly organized manner
- Travel is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.