Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an experienced eCommerce Catalog Specialist. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert who will be responsible for the wholesale digital shelf, brand websites and 3rd party cannabis marketplaces. This candidate will oversee the entire product life cycle— initial discovery, multi-system entry and listing management, configurations on brand websites and for 3rd party cannabis marketplaces, arrival in the vault to eventual clearance and removal from our catalog.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage the uploading of all products, including product descriptions, technical data, product features, product imagery, and other attributes
- Administer the in-house portal SKU governance process
- Coordinate and research external sources for the collection of product and industry information
- Collaborate directly with buying team to facilitate 3rd party asset library access
- Verify and ensure that product information is properly displayed and presented
- Align with key stakeholders in learning and developing new opportunities
- Maintain catalog integrity and requirements for 3rd party platforms, (Leafly, Weedmaps, etc)
- Troubleshoot issues and monitor product listings
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience managing product content and digital assets
- Previous experience with Product Information Management and/or Content Management
- Strong troubleshooting skills including reading knowledge bases, reviewing guides, checking forums, reading FAQs, and opening cases or calling support
- Genuine interest in and passion for the cannabis industry is required
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.