Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Sunnyside is seeking an experienced eCommerce Catalog Specialist. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert who can guide new and existing products through their entire life cycle. The life cycle includes initial discovery, multi-system entry and listing management, configurations on our website, arrival in the vault to eventual clearance and removal from our catalog. This position will be responsible for working across cross-functional groups within the retail, eCommerce, product marketing and fulfillment teams. This role will support Sunnyside’s entire national footprint of over 25+ stores.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage creation and ongoing maintenance of all Products and Strains on Secure Portal including product descriptions, technical data, product features, product imagery, and other attributes.
- Execute upon the Standard Operating processes for in-house portal SKU governance process
- Through our Retail Buyers, coordinate with 3rd party grower/processors to collect their SKU product information (images, description). Drive for consistency & simplicity across brands & formats.
- Identify and evaluate external sources & technologies which assist in the collection of product and industry information.
- Work with store inventory managers & retail buyers to ensure timely processing of New Products.
- Audit sunnyside.shop eCommerce site to verify and ensure that product information is properly displayed and presented within Sunnyside Shop eCommerce site
- Work with Retail Buyers & Merchant Pricing team to ensure everyday pricing architecture is accurately displayed on eCommerce site and troubleshoot accordingly
- Collaborate with Cresco/Wholesale eCommerce Catalog Specialist to ensure harmonized product information, driving consistency across all product groups.
- Troubleshoot issues and monitor product listings
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 2+ years of eCommerce experience managing product content and digital assets
- Previous experience with Product Information Management and/or Content Management
- Strong troubleshooting skills including reading knowledge bases, reviewing guides, checking forums, reading FAQs, and opening cases or calling support
- Strong analytical skills and experience making fact-based decisions with data.
- Strong data skills within Excel. Tableau or Power BI experience a plus.
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task and operate in a pressured, fast-paced environment.
- Strong cannabis product knowledge preferred, plus a proactive willingness to learn more about the industry as it grows and evolves
- Must be comfortable developing a strong understanding of and complying with all cannabis laws, rules and regulations.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.