Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Responsible for leading change management, communications, training design/delivery and organizational readiness activities for a cross-functional Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) project that impacts 300+ users across Finance and Operations. Ensures that human and organizational risks to the implementation are identified and actions are in place to mitigate project issues or timeline delays. In addition, he or she ensures that human and organizational benefits are maximized to achieve the greatest return on the investment made. In addition to leading change enablement workstream of the project, this person is responsible for identifying what organizational changes and structures are required to sustain the new process post-project and developing the training programs necessary to support the transformation.
CORE JOB DUTIES:
- Manage and coordinate all Change and Learning Enablement threads for the ERP Project (Project LEAP) to ensure the work is done in tandem to meet all goals and objectives
- Identify human and organizational risks, and develop and maintain the change management objectives and Change Management Plan
- Work across project workstreams to gather detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected
- Along with the OCM lead from our Implementation partner, co-develop Communications and Stakeholder Engagement approach
- Work closely with the Corporate Communications team to ensure effective communication of change
- Work closely with team leaders, change agents and functional workstreams within the project team to execute approaches and complete deliverables
- Identify and maintain key stakeholder matrix and audience analysis
- Execute ongoing Change Readiness Assessments and mitigation programs
- Perform or enable specific change tasks and deliverables, and help facilitate organizational change events when required (for example, a job impact workshop)
- Engage with the impacted business teams and change agents in the field regularly and equip the network with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks
- Manage the learning and enablement thread workstream from the training needs analysis through the delivery and evaluation training courses
- Manage the training the trainer program to prepare the impacted end users for the ERP implementation
- Lead the team of instructional designers to incorporate adult learning principles into the training development
- Create leadership and steering committee communications related to OCM
- Create and implement a stakeholder meeting schedule for the program (formal, informal, one-on-ones, etc.)
- Communicate status and provides program updates (via newsletter, regular email updates, etc.)
- Maintain the project SharePoint sites and provide regular updates
- Plays key role in on-going organizational change program as well as in specific implementation programs
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in business, organizational development/management, or related discipline.
- 8+ years experience with large scale business transformation programs.
- Experience leading organizational change management for at least 3 large scale ERP implementations with 300+ impacted users that are at various levels of the organization.
- Experience providing senior-level management support, advice, counseling, and program development for organizational change activities.
- Experience with change management principles and methodologies.
- Experience developing training plans for largescale programs.
- Experience leading a network of change agents in the field and HQ locations.
- Experience with project management methodology, tools and lifecycles.
- Proven ability to navigate and understand the culture of an organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge and high-level understanding of CPG business processes, KPI’s and process outcomes.
- Ability to encourage trust and openness and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the ability to generate enthusiasm, commitment and alignment across functions and at various level of the organization.
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate, analytical and driven.
- Domestic travel up to 40% depending on the project phase.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.