Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Senior Manager of E-Commerce to drive a best-in-class online experience for Sunnyside’s proprietary platform. This role will develop and execute innovative digital strategies to increase website traffic, conversion rate, basket size, and customer retention. This role will report to the Director of E-Commerce, with frequent collaboration amongst operations and compliance leadership teams. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in fast-paced environments and has a high level of intellectual curiosity.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Develop and implement near- and long-term digital strategies to create a best-in-class online consumer experience.
- Analyze data, E-Commerce best practices, and business needs to drive online traffic, conversion rate, basket size, and customer retention.
- Partner with Marketing and Software Engineering to deliver UX enhancements, feature updates, and new content across the retail website and other digital channels.
- Manage and prioritize website projects and collaborate with Technical Product Managers to feed work items into the Software Engineering queue.
- Build and manage testing & analytics processes and KPIs to help cross-functional teams make data-driven decisions.
- Lead Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing initiatives across staging and production website environments.
- Manage consumer-facing website updates to enforce brand voice and standards.
- Use A|B Testing Platform to identify user trends and optimize website content and functionality.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years leading E-Commerce businesses in retail or direct-to-consumer space
- Comfortability working within a highly collaborative cross-functional environment, partnering with business and technical stakeholders to gain alignment
- Effective at creating, maintaining, and executing against defined project scopes – on time and on budget
- Strong understanding of working within a regulatory compliance-driven digital ecosystem
- Experience analyzing website performance and user behavior with tools like Google Analytics and A|B testing platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with loyalty and promotional programs is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.