Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a HVAC Technician to join our Brookville Facility's 2nd shift. As the HVAC Technician, you will ensure the facility is maintained in a satisfactory condition for all required production and manufacturing operations. This individual is responsible for the upkeep of the facility and should have a variety of skills, such as HVAC, plumbing, and electrical. This individual will also be responsible for utilizing our computerized maintenance management software to access maintenance tickets and resolve issues across the facility.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Timely completion of work lists and work logs to accurately assess and document work done across the facility
- Troubleshooting any issues with digital sensors or monitors used across the production site
- Check door, interior / exterior lighting, roof and general premises on a routine schedule
- Maintain building systems including interior/exterior lighting, thermostats, life safety and building security including fencing
- Repair mechanical equipment as directed
- Electrical including bulbs/ballast replacement, plumbing, painting and carpentry as required
- Have keys to every area, marked and organized and be knowledgeable of the various keys
- Maintain an inventory list for janitorial, mechanical and electrical supplies
- Errands as required, including picking up supplies at various vendors as required
- Assist in roof maintenance repair work as needed
- Touch up painting and dry-wall patching as needed
- Miscellaneous trouble shooting and problem solving
- Use protective hearing, eye-wear and shoes when necessary
- Other duties as necessary
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 1-3 years of industrial maintenance/mechanic experience preferred (Experience in filling, packaging, production, or automation environments, a plus)
- Relevant technical knowledge and HVAC experience/training required
- Ability to read machine prints and perform machine repair
- Familiarity with computer systems and troubleshooting in a digital environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Hands on experience in installation of piping systems (air, water, steam), industrial electrical installations and control circuits
- Experience in a production environment using mechanical, electrical and plumbing trouble-shooting skills; utility installations (electrical, steam, air, process piping) is a plus
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.