Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst. In this role you will help to influence key supply chain strategies by providing proactive analysis and sharing holistic insights with the supply chain team, including operational trends that encompass vendor performance, transportation, materials management, etc. You will help provide meaningful insights that help uncover key opportunities to drive efficiency and productivity. You will be responsible for identifying, building, and executing on projects that drive continuity, process improvement, cost management and improved customer experience across the enterprise, and contribute to building high-performing teams that drive best in class service delivery.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Identify underperforming areas in operational processes and recommend solutions as well as implement changes to improve performance
- Evaluate and create cost-efficient procedures and methods throughout Supply Chain operations
- Design and produce internal reports and metrics to measure, track and summarize operational performance, trends, efficiency, and risk
- Collaborate with internal teams to improve, resolve, and execute plans for potential bottlenecks or complex issues
- Perform root cause analysis, review trends in data, and create ad hoc supply chain reports
- Support development and implementation of all solution types including distribution and transportation management, packing solutions, materials management, and supply chain design
- Investigate and pursue benchmark opportunities
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Intermediate Excel proficiency (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, and Macros) and PowerPoint presentation skills
- Previous experience managing large data sets, reporting, and delivering results to senior leadership
- Experience in process improvement and continuous improvement projects
- Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with business partners
- Expertise in TMS / WMS / ERP systems preferred
- Demonstrated experience in either a manufacturing/production or CPG environment
- Knowledge of developing and implementing SOPs
- Prior experience in consulting / enterprise-scale project management
- Experience with Lean & Six Sigma preferred
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.