Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Employee Benefits Coordinator position assists employees with enrollment and questions pertaining to all company benefit offerings, maintains employee database and files, verifies and submits insurance billing, oversees the enrollment process and other benefit administrative requirements.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Administers various employee benefits programs, such as group health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Conducts benefits orientations and explain benefits self-enrollment system.
- Maintains employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits changes are entered appropriately and approved in payroll system for payroll deduction.
- Assist employees with health, dental, life and other related benefit claims.
- Liaison in resolving administrative problems with insurance brokers and carrier representatives.
- Works with the COBRA/FSA Administrator on employee related topics.
- Analyze and resolve Electronic Data Feed error reports from the carriers.
- Prepare and set up meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs.
- Ensure distribution of required employee notices.
- Assist Benefits Manager in completing benefits reporting requirements.
- Supports Benefits Manager with administrative tasks related to company’s wellness initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED and two years of experience in employee benefits administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Preferred knowledge of employee benefits and applicable laws.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.