Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Engineering Project Manager to support Cultivation, Manufacturing and Retail operations throughout North America. As the Engineering Project Manager, you will manage and support various operations and engineering projects both onsite and remotely. You will report to the Vice President of Engineering and be accountable for completion of assigned projects.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Conduct site due-diligence walkdowns to determine the extent at which potential M&A targets conform to Cresco’s standards and determine cost and schedules to bring facilities up to Cresco standards.
- Work with M&A team on integrating acquired facilities into Cresco’s methodologies/standards.
- Conduct financial feasibility studies and comparison studies.
- Lead engineering improvement/upgrade projects, including design and contractor selection and management.
- Represent Cresco Labs as the technical engineering resource for all facility design elements and approval of construction drawings including Architectural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Equipment components.
- Support various project assignments and punch lists including travel for Facility Construction and Contractor Management, Equipment Acceptance, Installations and Commissioning as needed.
- Responsible for supporting design, startup/commissioning, and troubleshooting of facility electrical, mechanical, HVAC, plumbing.
- Prepare, review and approve specifications and scope of work.
- Conduct site visits to ensure Contractors are adhering to contract requirements.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- BS in mechanical, industrial or electrical engineering
- 7-10 years relevant technical experience
- Experience developing, reviewing, redlining and approving electrical, mechanical and pneumatic schematics
- Advanced MS Office skills
- CAD Modeling (e.g. Autocad / Solidworks) and Bluebeam software experience preferred.
- Excellent planning, leadership, and communication skills
- 25 – 50% travel required.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.