Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Supply Chain Manager, ERP implementation P2P. The primary responsibility for the P2P role is to function as a subject matter expert (“SME”) and play lead role in SAP S/4 HANA implementation in the areas of Procurement, Master Data and related functions and capabilities. The role will learn and familiarize themselves with the current systems in their domain. They will be assigned to the SAP S4 HANA implementation and will collaborate with the implementation partner and the business teams. The ideal candidate will help design solutions in SAP S/4 HANA, participate in the discovery and design workshops, develop business requirements, design business processes, guide best practice process, data management, support the configuration, development and implementation of new SAP capabilities and solutions. In addition, the role will provide inputs for cutover, data migration, testing, and training related strategies.
The Supply Chain Manager, ERP P2P will work closely with business leaders, department heads, IT team members, software vendor teams and other subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have a verifiable track record of successfully developing and maintaining relationships between functional teams and technology teams in a variety of operating environments.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Be the subject matter expert for SAP Procure to Pay within S/4 HANA.
- Actively participate through all stages of the SAP implementation – Discovery, Design, Build, Test, cut over and launch.
- Complete any templates or documents (business process documents, configuration documents, process flows, etc.) needed by implementation partner during the project.
- Collect any architectural diagrams and maintain an inventory of systems and legacy applications needed for the SAP implementation.
- Engage other Supply Chain Team members as required during implementation.
- Participate in the discovery and blueprinting sessions around Procure to Pay requirements and related processes within S/4 HANA System to deliver robust business solutions.
- Partner with SAP Implementation teams, Implementation consulting partner, and business teams to understand future state requirements and design, perform gap analysis between current state and future state data, design / develop efficient process and own the data quality assessment for migration.
- Lead the design and configuration of functionality within SAP S/4 HANA for Supply Chain Procure to Pay.
- Manage multiple tasks and responsibilities and provide regular updates to Supply Chain leadership, business users and management team.
- Work with users to develop test cases, test scripts and test plans.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, Operations, or related field.
- 6+ years' experience in Supply Chain Procurement.
- SAP experience as an application lead SME in the SAP P2P module.
- Experience across multiple Supply Chain functions (Procurement, Forecasting, Demand/Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, Warehousing, Logistics, Transportation, Master Data Management and Business Intelligence / Data Analytics) and the systems which support them.
- Experience in the software development methodology lifecycle a plus.
- Must be able to lead large and complex global project requirements, working closely with variety of business and IT groups.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Self-motivated and must be a good team player with proven skills in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.