Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is looking for an ambitious and versatile Graphic Designer/Art Director to join our growing creative team. Is this role you will be challenged to raise the creative bar across multiple marketing initiatives, helping us build our portfolio of brands through strategic creative concepts. We want a hardworking creative who loves to think outside the box and believes in building amazing work. This is a fast-paced, collaborative team, so it is important to be a quick learner who is not afraid to ask questions, while focusing on detail-oriented outputs. As part of the company’s internal Creative Team, you will collaborate with our internal marketing team and external agencies to concept and execute high quality cross channel multimedia projects from beginning to end.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the conception, design and execution of innovative and strategic marketing materials under the direction of the Creative Lead.
- Visually lead storytelling across platforms on 360 campaigns with impeccable attention to details.
- Develop creative strategies and concept big ideas.
- Participate in strategic and tactical projects and contribute innovative idea, tactics, and art direction appropriate to each brand in the portfolio.
- Support the creative management and mentoring of freelance designers and external agencies.
- Collaborate in the creation and presentation of creative strategies to the brand team and leadership.
- Work with external agencies to execute creative ideas in photography, video, animation, design, etc.
- Concept and pitch creative strategies and ideas for campaigns and social digital activations.
- Perform additional creative tasks as needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- 4+ years of Art Direction experience (in-house or agency).
- Bachelors Degree in Advertising, Marketing, communications or related field.
- Portfolio with strong design and conceptual skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Production experience in video, digital and print.
- Ability to think across all media channels (print, motion, social media, digital, brand activations, etc.)
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Creative Suite primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and InDesign. Adobe XD a plus.
- Proven ability to provide effective direction to production partners
- Solid problem-solving skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Experience creating and following brand visual standards
- Good time management skills in order to meet deadlines on multiple project
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.