Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking an Accounts Receivable Vault Specialist to join our Finance team in West Sacramento, CA. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor and will be responsible for counting, banding, recording, and ensuring the timely deposit of all cash received in West Sacramento. This position will also be responsible for any cash on hand at the location that may be used for miscellaneous purchases. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is highly organized, detail oriented, efficient, and trustworthy. This person must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision, and easily adapt to changing priorities. Strong communication skills (written and verbal) are critical.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Accurately count, organize, and band all cash received
- Scan and save all cash and checks received, with supporting documents, for timely posting by the AR team
- Scan and file (electronic and paper) invoices and manifests efficiently and accurately for ease of retrieval and compliance with State regulations
- Daily, weekly, monthly - Update and reconcile cash log and ensure vault balancing
- Provide support as needed to account for monthly cash balances
- Provide any documentation required to validate cash balances or support audit requests
- Prepare cash for timely deposit or transfer to a financial institution
- Communicate with the Sales and Operations teams as needed to resolve issues
- Ensure cash on hand is accurate, controlled and properly disbursed when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Associate degree and prior experience with a bank or in a position handling and counting high volumes of cash
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic, detail orientated, professional attitude, reliable, and trustworthy
- Self-starter, efficient and resourceful
- Strong problem solver
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.