Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for analyzing the life cycle of Cresco Labs products from the initial planning stages all the way through to the end consumer. The Senior Supply Chain Analyst should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential. Your goal will be to help our supply chain run as smoothly and profitably as possible. You will be responsible for collecting and analyzing supply chain data to provide operational trend analysis and reporting. You will also work with a team of professionals to create standardized documentation and process flows that support the implementation of supply chain projects and new systems. Experience working in and maintaining databases using Microsoft Excel and others relevant to company processes, the ideal candidate will be technically adept in navigating spreadsheets with large quantities of data. Areas within the Cresco Labs organization you will be supporting include purchasing, warehousing, logistics and transportation.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Develop Supply Chain reporting to increase efficiency, speed of output, and integrity of data by using Salesforce, SAP, WMS and Tableau reporting tools.
- Optimize capacity for the business by balancing new programs, vendor experience, operational flexibility, and cost effectiveness
- Analyze drivers of significant forecast misses to continuously improve forecasting
- Communicate program and project status across a wide range of stakeholders and leadership levels
- Perform root cause analysis, review trends in data, and create ad hoc supply chain reports.
- Mitigate capacity risks by managing dependencies across multiple teams. Clearly communicate dependencies and manage/track expectations
- Design, develop, and maintain accurate data sets to optimize results
- Offer process improvements to the supply chain processes and software enhancements to address any ongoing issues
- Research and troubleshoot issues within the supply chain function
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a supply chain role.
- Advanced Excel proficiency (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, and Macros) and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, SAP, WMS, Tableau and SQL is preferred.
- Previous experience managing large data sets, reporting, and delivering results to senior leaders.
- Experience in process improvement and continuous improvement projects.
- Six Sigma and Lean Certifications preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with upper management.
- Ability to handle a high pressure/high volume workload.
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work proactively and on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with impeding deadlines.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.