Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
- Partner with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition and business stakeholders on compensation matters to support business goals.
- Perform research and analysis on market competitiveness and compliance with legal regulations on pay.
- Assist in job evaluations to provide recommendations on FLSA status, internal equity, and market alignment.
- Manage the compensation survey submission process
- Administer the company annual compensation processes including but not limited to bonus and merit cycles.
- Assist in HR projects from a compensation perspective such as merger and acquisition events.
- Assist in equity program administration.
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or Business Management, or equivalent work experience
- 1 -3 years of compensation or human resources experience
- Self-starter with a curious mindset
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion and confidentiality with sensitive information
- Ability to communicate both simple and complex financial information to a wide audience in both written and oral form
- Strong Excel skills required
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and computation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, manage time, prioritize tasks, and demonstrate flexibility with changing priorities
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.