Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Lead Facility Maintenance Technician to join our growing Fall River team. As the Lead Facility Maintenance Technician, you will ensure the facility is maintained in a satisfactory condition for all required production and manufacturing operations. The maintenance technician is responsible for the upkeep of the facility and should have a variety of skills to anticipate, troubleshoot, and resolve mechanical and technical issues across the facility.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for all Maintenance Technician duties, as well as assisting the Facility Maintenance Supervisor on a daily basis and providing department leadership in their absence
- Repair mechanical equipment as directed and perform Lock-Out Tag-Out procedures prior to servicing machines
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Conduct general upkeep procedures and tasks as assigned (e.g. landscaping, painting, carpentry, etc.)
- Conduct preventive maintenance to mechanical devices and run diagnostic tests to ensure systems functionality
- Perform emergency repairs as needed
- Clean and apply lubricants to machinery components
- Check control panels and electrical wiring to identify issues and troubleshoot as needed.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years of industrial/commercial building maintenance experience, preferred
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field, a plus
- Aptitude in using various hand and power tools, precision measurement tools
- Ability to follow established procedures and practices, read blueprints and instructions
- Ability to sit, stand and do repeat actions for 8 hours; ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work on ladders, roof tops with fall protection devices
- Willingness to work overtime
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.