Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Labs is seeking a Facility Maintenance Project Manager to support our ERP implementation. This position will be responsible for leading the enterprise Plant Maintenance SAP process area within Cresco Labs. This includes business requirements gathering, “to be” process design, scope management and issue resolution. ERP Implementation Facility Maintenance Project Manager will represent the plant maintenance process area. Individual will work closely with other process owners and process experts to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions deployed are in support of the Engineering COE process goals and objectives across the enterprise.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Serve as the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) subject matter expert.
- Participate in the SAP project and represent the Plant Maintenance process area, either for roll-out of the SAP Maintain to Settle maintenance management system or to assist in the interface of the existing CMMS with SAP Maintain to Settle process.
- Participate in workshops and presentations to validate Plant Maintenance business processes and solutions.
- Contribute to the definition of organization design as it relates to Plant Maintenance.
- Manage Plant Maintenance process scope, schedule, resources and monitor deliverable progress within the team.
- Develop and document the plant maintenance business process design, including detailed process modeling.
- Develop a network of enterprise Plant Maintenance subject matter experts for ongoing program collaboration.
- Assist with creation, updating and review of Plant Maintenance Business Process Procedures (BPP)
- Assist with the development of functional specifications for Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancement, Forms, and Workflow (RICEFW) objects
- Assist with data entry and management of work orders within Computerized maintenance Management System (CMMS) software.
- Implement maintain to settle practices in CMMS software by tracking materials, tools, labor hours, etc. used to complete work orders.
- Validate configuration to reflect the Plant Maintenance business process design in selected CMMS package
- Communicate status and progress to the project team
- Ensure standardization and consistency of deliverables within the team
- Obtain buy-in from both the business process owners and process experts
- Obtain process sign-off from the business process leaders
- Identify, resolve and escalate issues in a proactive manner
- Provide support to the team in the development, execution and tracking of testing activities
- Support the training team in development of end-user training material
- Coach and counsel team members
- Facilitate regular team meetings and communication sessions
- Coordinate post go-live support
- Provide SAP subject matter expertise to Plant Maintenance team members
- Serve as the subject matter expert for CMMS software platform.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, information systems or related discipline preferred
- 3+ years of experience working in a manufacturing role, with experience in plant maintenance
- Experience in business process design and documentation is preferred
- Experience as a team member in an ERP system implementation
- In-depth knowledge of Plant Maintenance business procedures
- Knowledge of manufacturing business procedures
- SAP/another ERP experience
- CMMS software implementation experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven facilitation and collaboration skills
- Must be highly organized, creative, articulate, analytical and driven
- Domestic travel up to 40%
- Relocation optional
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.