Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Cresco Lab’s is looking for a Warehouse Systems Support Manager. The primary responsibility for the Warehouse Systems Support Manager is to manage, lead and oversee multiple critical warehouse related systems in the environment in the West Region (California and Arizona) for Cresco Labs. We have local legacy systems in the West Region that are not part of our central Enterprise solutions. The Warehouse Systems Support Manager will take a very hands-on approach and use their deep and broad expertise of technology systems and end to end distribution functions to ensure all warehouse production systems are running well and will engage in troubleshooting proactively and reactively to ensure all KPIs and SLAs are met for the West Region’s business and Technology areas. Additionally, this resource will directly manage and lead other resources. This resource is a key Subject Matter Expert (SME) across all warehouse and related technologies and processes (e.g., B2B Wholesale Sales Order Management) and will work with vendors, leaders and various internal business and IT teams to ensure business objectives are met. This SME will ensure that the right systems and owners are fully engaged in addressing issues proactively and reactively to ensure ownership and issue finger pointing does not occur and we quickly know how to get resolution to business and IT problems as they relate to a wide and fully integrated ecosystem of warehouse systems and technologies
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Manage and lead multiple individual contributors.
- Be a key SME and success owner for warehouse systems and technologies (Warehouse Management Systems, Metrc State Compliance System, BioTrack State Compliance System, etc.) and their closely integrated systems (e.g., QuickBooks, Inventiv and soon Pepperi.)
- Be very hands-on with troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Ensure direct reports and their respective areas are meeting or exceeding their KPIs, SLAs and ownership areas.
- Engage with and coordinate between multiple system owners and administrators, both internal teams and vendors.
- Work closely with networking and infrastructure / provisioning teams on their Azure migration to ensure all ownership area technologies are successfully migrated.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Manage any infrastructure issues and needs as they arise.
- Manage and lead multiple issue resolutions at the same time as the need arises.
- Report project status across multiple initiatives
- Create, update and maintain Confluence / Wiki pages
- Make sure everything gets put in place for satisfying Auditor’s needs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Associate of bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3 – 5 years of database, or system administrative experience.
- 7+ years of warehouse operations and distribution experience
- Strong Knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
- Experience in directly managing or indirectly leading multiple individual contributors
- Extensive experience as a SME on warehouse processes and technologies
- A proven track record of owning issue identification and resolution in complex scenarios
- Strong Communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- 3+ experience managing software and hardware vendors
- Ability to create ecosystem maps with integrated systems architectures, both in-house and between SaaS systems
- Experience creating, managing and updating Confluence / Wiki pages
- Experience reporting project progress and status
- Proficient with Lucidchart, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Excel and Visio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong desire to work collaboratively with business teams, IT teams and vendors
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.