Recently named one of Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 100 Cannabis Leaders, Cresco Labs is one of the largest vertically-integrated multi-state cannabis operators in the United States. Cresco is built to become the most important company in the cannabis industry by combining the most strategic geographic footprint with one of the leading distribution platforms in North America. Employing a consumer-packaged goods (“CPG”) approach to cannabis, Cresco’s house of brands is designed to meet the needs of all consumer segments and includes some of the most recognized and trusted national brands including Cresco, Remedi and Mindy’s, a line of edibles created by James Beard Award-winning chef Mindy Segal. Sunnyside*, Cresco’s national dispensary brand is a wellness-focused retailer designed to build trust, education and convenience for both existing and new cannabis consumers. Recognizing that the cannabis industry is poised to become one of the leading job creators in the country, Cresco has launched the industry’s first national comprehensive Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
The Manager of Processing Training & Implementation is responsible for implementing Company Processing standards and ensuring sites have proper Processing training throughout the Cresco network. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with Processing Cannabis, a deep understanding of cannabis quality and will be someone who enjoys helping others’ learn and succeed.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Report to VP of Cultivation Operation
- Onsite training of Processing Staff to meet company standards for procedures, efficiency and quality
- Weekly check-in’s with Processing managers/supervisors to review training implementation, understand current challenges and successes
- Extensive travel to all Cresco sites in order to conduct hands-on training sessions for site leaders and processing staff
- Participate in the development of flower quality standards by attending Flower Standard meetings, developing training tools and providing site feedback to the COE
- Review Processing procedures to ensure alignment with training
- Maintain accurate records of training, activities and other assigned data requirements
- Ensure that all functions are performed to the highest standard of quality and compliance
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- +2 years of leadership experience in Cannabis Processing
- Advanced understanding of Drying, Curing, Bucking, Trimming, Machine-Trimming, etc.
- Fundamental understanding of cannabis quality
- Comfortable speaking to groups of people and working hands-on with individuals
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring others’
- Ability to understand and implement Standard Operating Procedures
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of state and local medical cannabis laws and how they apply to the operations of Cresco Labs
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Proficiency in Windows-based software as well as Track & Trace systems
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the Cresco network
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.